Essential Question

What is the best way to create a yearbook that reflects your student population?

Monday, June 3, 2013

Blog 26: Senior Project Reflection

Here's to the end of senior year!
1. I am just really proud of my two hour presentation in general. I loved the way that I set up the room, and I loved that people seemed to legitimately enjoy it. Everyone actively participated in my presentation, and I'm proud of how everything came together at the end. 
In addition, the thing that I am most proud of from my senior project is the yearbook. After all of our ups and downs, we made a really solid yearbook, and I could not be happier.

2. a.) For my two hour, I would give myself an AE. I truly believe that I went above and beyond with my presentation.

    b.) For my senior project, I would give myself a P+; I put a lot of time and effort into every aspect of what I did throughout these last nine months.

3. I think that my mentorship really worked. Mimi is so helpful to us, and she pushed us through a lot of obstacles that we encountered, and she helped us to overcome them. Having her to answer my questions and work with us was the most valuable resource that I could have asked for.


4. If I had a time machine, I would go back and do some more research, and really think about the answers that I gave for my exit interview more. Don't get me wrong; I definitely thought about how I would answer the exit interview questions, but I wish that I would've thought a little more.


5. The senior project was great. Not only did I get to research in depth a topic that I already love, but I got points for it! Through this project, and some of my downfalls as an Editor in Chief, I learned how to be a better leader. I thought I was a good leader until I had a ton of yerd pressure shoved onto me. I realized that my leadership abilities had cracks, and through some of my mistakes, I learned what NOT to do in the future. It helped me become a more well rounded individual. Now, I know what my strengths are as a leader, and what my weaknesses are. Therefore, I can plan accordingly for all of my future leadership positions, and adjust in order to be the best that I can be.

No comments:

Post a Comment