Essential Question

What is the best way to create a yearbook that reflects your student population?

Sunday, May 19, 2013

Blog 25: Mentorship

Literal
This is my
mentorship log! 
Contact: Mimi Orth
              626.798.1680
Interpretive
The most important thing that I gained from my senior project is a greater work ethic, and leadership skills that I didn't have before. Now, some of my leadership skills clearly were not effective, so I learned from those mistakes. I was in a position in which everybody looked at me for guidance, and it was scary at first, but it is something that I wouldn't have learned from had I not participated in yearbook like I did. 
Applied
Through the creation of the book, I was really able to examine everything that I did, and how I could do it to the best of my abilities. Now, the whole point of a yearbook is to capture memories of the school year so that the student body can look back at them as much as they'd like. I couldn't create a book that they wouldn't like! So, we had to all sit down as a staff and discuss it. Making the book really just reinforced all of my ideas about the answers to my EQ. I have truly learned so much this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment